Semesterticket im Großraum Nürnberg
- Over 7,000 of these tickets were sold
- Through the intervention of the student representatives, the ticket was available for 1% of the original price for 10% of the validity period.
- A quick, unbureaucratic and best possible compromise was reached, together with the
Student Union, the VGN and the DB
- The cancellation of the tickets is legal according to §119 BGB (German Civil Code), because each person knew when buying the ticket that this is not the original price (mistake).
- The student representation cannot file a joint lawsuit, as we in Bavaria are the only
federal state in Germany that we do not have a constituted student body and thus no legal personality.
- However, every private individual is of course free to take legal action against the VGN or DB Regio Bayern.